Please join Tari and yoga4cancer in a 3 hour workshop for only $87. Suitable for cancer survivors & patients, yoga teachers, caretakers and the curious. This yoga for cancer survivor workshop is hosted by YogaUOnline and includes:
- Two 60 minute lectures with Tari Prinster
- One 30 minute yoga practice video
- Recordings & Transcripts of all sessions!
- Ideal for cancer survivors, yoga teachers and the curious!
What You Will Learn
- Ways to Deal with Cancer: The role of treatments, the immune system, and yoga
- Common issues experienced after cancer treatment and the role of yoga in healing
- Teaching or Practicing Yoga for Cancer – Why gentle is not enough
- How to maximize natural detoxification as part of your practice
- The five basic principles of teaching or practicing yoga for cancer
- How to motivate and engage when people don’t feel like moving
- For Cancer Survivors: Addressing common side effects with the science of yoga
This Premium Course Also Includes These Bonuses!
- Yoga Practice Video: This course also includes a yoga practice with Tari for people with cancer or cancer survivors.
- Recordings of Both Sessions: Yours to keep. It’s generally acknowledged that many people only retain 10-20 percent of what they learn in a workshop. You will get the recordings of both sessions, enabling you to go back and listen to the workshop as many times as you like.
- Transcripts of Both Sessions: Ever wanted to refer to a certain part of a course? Even the best note takers miss a point every so often. With the transcripts of the sessions, you can go back and refer to particularly important passages or clarify sections you were in doubt about.
- YogaAlliance CEU credits: If you are registered with YA, you can get 3 CEU credits for this workshop towards your ongoing continuing education requirements. Learn more here.
Sample Video here:
Each session is approximately one hour long, and the yoga practice is about 45 minutes. No matter where you are in the world, learn yoga online and listen to the webinar and do the practice at a time that works best to you. Listen and practice as many times as you like!