Wonderful! Your tuition payment has been successful and you are now registered for the Online + Weekend Program in Chicago, IL. Please watch for an email with your program receipt and the link to this page.
!!! IMPORTANT !!! Please save or ‘bookmark’ this page. We will provide necessary updates to your program. Also, please save this email – firstname.lastname@example.org – to your address book in your email account. Beyond our control, your course emails could go into Spam Folder and we will not know! By saving our address, you tell your email service that we are ‘safe’. If you are using Gmail, please look for any emails from yoga4cancer in your ‘Promotions’ folder.
Curriculum & Key Dates:
Please review and download your Curriculum here:
- April 2nd – Online training program will commence. You will receive an email on April 2nd with specific details about how to access both the online learning system and the manual.
- April 4th @ 4pm (Central Time) – Introductory Webinar
- May 16th @ 4pm (Central Time)- Q&A Webinar with Tari
- June 1-3rd – Weekend Intensive at Wellness House.
Location & Travel
- Location of the Training: Wellness House, 131 North County Line Road, Hinsdale, Illinois 60521
- Please arrange all travel to ensure that you are available for all aspects of the Weekend Intensive. All elements of the weekend are mandatory. Final schedule for the Weekend intensive will be provided at start of the Online Program. Travel arrangements must be made to ensure arrival by 1pm on Friday June 1st and no departures before 5pm on June 3rd.
- Accommodation: Hyatt House Chicago / Oak Brook is our recommended accommodation for those that are traveling in for the training. Its located 9 miles from O’Hara Airport and 5 Miles from the Wellness House location. Rooms start at $125 per night. Please make all reservations directly with the hotel here. Once we have a final roster and know of those that are staying at the Hyatt, we will be sure to circulate to help with transportations during the training.
Eager to get started? Well here are some options:
- Yoga for Cancer – Tari’s Book. Strongly recommended to complement the program.
- Youtube – We have loaded many videos for your review and reference.
- Facebook – We actively update our growing community with research, tips, tools, events and more.
- y4c blog there is wonderful content.
- Sample the Online Training – We have provide you access to Module #1 for your review and use. Please note any work submitted will have to be resubmitted with the launch of your full program.
We look forward to having you in training soon!
Tari and the y4c Team!