Wonderful! Your payment has been successful and you are now registered for the Online + Weekend Program in Vermont. Please watch for an email with your program receipt and the link to this page.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
- Please make note of the email and password you used to register for the program. This is the one that will be linked to your online training and be required to access all information.
- Please save this email – firstname.lastname@example.org – to your address book in your email account. Beyond our control, your course emails could go into Spam Folder and we will not know! By saving our address, you tell your email service that we are ‘safe’. If you are using Gmail, please look for any emails from yoga4cancer in your ‘Promotions’ folder.
Curriculum & Key Dates:
Please review and download your Curriculum: Vermont Curriculum 2018
- August 20th – Online training program will commence. You will receive an email that morning with specific details about how to access both the online learning system and the manual.
- August 22nd @ 4pm (East coast) – Introductory Webinar
- Oct 3rd @ 4pm (East coast)- Q&A Webinar with Tari
- Oct 19-21st – Weekend Intensive in Burlington, Vermont.
- Training will be held at Sangha Studio located at 237 North Winooski Ave. Burlington, VT 05401. It is 4 miles from Burlington Airport and minutes walk from downtown Burlington.
- All elements of the weekend are mandatory. Please arrange all travel to ensure that you are available for all aspects of the Weekend Intensive. Final schedule for the Weekend intensive will be provided at start of the Online Program. Travel arrangements must be made to ensure arrival by noon on Friday Oct 19th and no departures before 5pm on Oct 21st.
- Airbnb – There are loads of options close to the studio and convenient to downtown shopping, food etc. See here.
- Burlington has a wonderful mix of hotels for any budget and preference. We recommend using Hotels.com and select an accommodation near downtown.
Eager to get started? Well here are some options:
- Yoga for Cancer – Tari’s Book. Strongly recommended to compliment the program.
- Youtube – We have loaded many videos for your review and reference.
- Facebook – We actively update our growing community with research, tips, tools, events and more.
- y4c blog there is wonderful content.
- Sample the Online Training – We have provide you access to Module #1 for your review and use. Please note any work submitted will have to be resubmitted with the launch of your full program.
We look forward to having you in training soon!
Tari and the y4c Team!