Wonderful! Your payment has been successful and you are now registered for the Online + Weekend Program in New York City, NY.Please watch for an email with your program receipt and the link to this page.
!!! IMPORTANT !!! Please save or ‘bookmark’ this page. We will provide necessary updates to your program. Also, please save this email – firstname.lastname@example.org – to your address book in your email account. Beyond our control, your course emails could go into Spam Folder and we will not know! By saving our address, you tell your email service that we are ‘safe’. If you are using Gmail, please look for any emails from yoga4cancer in your ‘Promotions’ folder.
Curriculum & Key Dates:
Please review and download your Curriculum: Vermont 2018 curriculum
- April 23rd – Online training program will commence. You will receive an email that morning with specific details about how to access both the online learning system and the manual.
- April 25th @ 4pm (East coast) – Introductory Webinar
- June 6th @ 4pm (East coast)- Q&A Webinar with Tari
- June 22-24th – Weekend Intensive in Waterbury, Vermont.
Location & Travel
- Training Location: ZenBarn Studio in Waterbury, Vermont.
- All elements of the weekend are mandatory. Please arrange all travel to ensure that you are available for all aspects of the Weekend Intensive. Final schedule for the Weekend intensive will be provided at start of the Online Program. Travel arrangements must be made to ensure arrival by 1pm on Friday June 22nd and no departures before 5pm on June 24th.
- Attached to the yoga studio there is an awesome Airbnb rental opportunity with 5 bedrooms. Its spectacular and convenient for the training. We have the space reserved for the training weekend. Please check out here for more information. And contact the owner for all information and reservations.
- Fairfield Inn – This is about 2 minutes away.
- Best Western – This is about 5 minutes away.
Eager to get started? Well here are some options:
- Yoga for Cancer – Tari’s Book. Strongly recommended to compliment the program.
- Youtube – We have loaded many videos for your review and reference.
- Facebook – We actively update our growing community with research, tips, tools, events and more.
- y4c blog there is wonderful content.
- Sample the Online Training – We have provide you access to Module #1 for your review and use. Please note any work submitted will have to be resubmitted with the launch of your full program.
We look forward to having you in training soon!
Tari and the y4c Team!