We are glad that you contacted us and are wanting to update us on your location. We have a large and growing community of trained teachers working globally with cancer patients and survivors. We are working hard to track our teachers and best support them. Together, we can help more cancer survivors worldwide find health and wellness through yoga.
Please note the following:
- Our Pre-2012 Teacher Training database is spotty. The below form is to help us best identify you and confirm your level of training with Tari Prinster or yoga4cancer. Please provide as much information as possible.
- Fewer than 40 hour training programs. In the past, there were shorter programs or workshops offered by Tari Prinster that were less than 40 hours (e.g. 12, 15 or 20 hours). These are not recognized as certificate program as they did not provide enough information, training or vital experience to ensure the current standard for yoga4cancer, Yoga Alliance or IAYT. Don’t worry there are options to achieve certification but we must be accurate to ensure safe, effective and quality support to the cancer survivors we all serve.
- The below form will be reviewed by the yoga4cancer Team. Once details are reviewed, the team will respond as appropriate. Listing is NOT automatic.
- Already registered? Please log in at top right of this page.
- If you have not registered yet, please do so. It is a fast and easy and plus it will enable you to better manage your learning experience, gain access to exclusive content, get discounts and scholarships. Register here and return to this page.
Please login to continue.