With over 1,500 people successfully going through our Online Training program, we have found the challenges students face are easily solved and often resolved without our interaction. So we have compiled the common issues and solutions for your use. Our hope is that it will make problem solving any issue quick and easy. And thus avoid frustration and improve the quality of your learning experience. And remember like a new yoga pose, it takes a bit of patience, clear understanding of requirements and practice to achieve success.
Tips for Online Learning:
Please review the slides that are presented in the Getting Started Webinar for all programs.
Other helpful tips!
- Case sensitive! Your username & password are case sensitive. So please be sure that you are accurately putting in both elements.
- Use only your registered email. In the past, many people have mistakenly signed up to the portal with various emails. But only the email that you used to register and pay of your course will be the one to provide you access. Please make note of this email and only use that one.
- Use of Tablets and Smart Phones: Computers are always recommended. Lost work or technical issues are common with ipad and / or smart phone users and we are unable to prevent issues. Sometimes elements of the training program can work with tablets and smart phones but we do not support these devices and require use of computers.
- Slow wifi? If you have poor wifi service, we would recommend that you shut down all other ‘heavy’ use programs and / or make sure other family members are not using whilst you are using the online system. For example, if someone is streaming a movie or playing an online game while you are using the Online system, it could be problem. We are unable to affect and / or improve your wifi.
- Registered but your program isn’t showing up in your profile! First, please confirm when your program starts. Access to the Online Training program only is provided on the date of the Online Course commencement as per your registration. If you are confused, please refer to your ‘Program Details’ content. You will receive an email once your program has launched.
- Refreshing your browser page! We have found that due to the ‘cookies’ with the online training system, sometimes users have to ‘Refresh‘ the page after logging in to see and access the training. This has been a common issue and fix. Refreshing your page is dependent on your machine (Mac vs PC) and browser type (Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc). So please be sure to try this if you are having problems. Note: This is the ‘Refresh’ button for most browsers.
- Close our other browser windows. If you are like me, I have many Chrome windows open and sometimes several pages of y4c training program. The system can get confused. So if you are having problems. Please close all browser windows, maybe even Quit the program, and reload. NOTE: this is not always necessary but a good tip if you are having problems.
- Pop ups enabled. If you are trying to download your course manual, you must have your web browser settings enable ‘pop ups’. How to do this is dependent on your computer & browser. Run a search on your computer or even via Google to find instructions on how to enable or disable. You can always disable after you have successfully downloaded.
Still having problems? We understand and been there. Please provide details below so that we can help understand the problem, confirm that steps have been followed to resolve and try to replicate the issue so we can find a solution.
You must be logged in to access this form.