The following are general Terms & Conditions for yoga4cancer Teacher Training Programs. Some exceptions may apply based on program schedules, location and other details.
Course Fee: The Online + Weekend Program course fee includes the online training program, weekend session and the digital manual. The course fee excludes printing costs for the manual, other materials, travel and accommodation for all program locations.
Online + Weekend Program Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com according to the following conditions:
- Cancellations submitted more than 30 days prior to the commencement of the online + weekend program will receive a full refund of course fees less a $25 transaction fee (to cover the costs of refund processing).
- Cancellations submitted 16-30 days prior to the commencement of the online + weekend program will be granted full refund, less a $250 administrative fee.
- Cancellations submitted less than 15 days prior to the commencement of the online training program will not receive a refund of course fees. Students may apply deposits and payments to a future online + Weekend program while registration remains open for that program. Program transfers are subject to a $25 fee.
Program Change or Cancellation by y4c or Studio Partner: In cases of extreme circumstances, including but not limited to: illness, extreme weather conditions and/or damage to or loss of training facility, the online + weekend program is subject to schedule changes and cancellation. In such an event, the following options will be provided:
- The date and/or location of the weekend program will change to a new date/location.
- Students will be granted the option of participating in a future online + weekend program, with no additional program transfer fees included.
- A pro-rated refund of course fees may be granted, based on student progress through the program.
- In the event of a weekend session schedule change, location change or cancellation, travel and accommodation costs will not be refunded by y4c. Travel and accommodation payments are subject to the terms and conditions of the travel and accommodations provider as selected by the student. Y4c shall not be liable for any fees, cancellations or refunds regarding travel and accommodation.
Distance Learning Requirements: Participants of the online + weekend training program abide by the following conditions:
- Completion of the online training modules is essential to the productivity and quality of the weekend training portion of the program. As an individual’s preparation will impact the quality of group learning, the completion of all online content is a prerequisite to the weekend training session.
- It is required to complete the online content at least one week prior to the start of the weekend session. Time management and progress through the online portion of the program is the student’s responsibility. Support and feedback will be provided by Tari Prinster and the y4c team during the online portion of the program.
- If modules 1 through 5 have not been completed, and if homework assignment #5.4 has not been submitted at least one week prior to the start of the weekend session, participation in the weekend session will not be granted.
- The option to reschedule the weekend session at a future location will be available and subject to a $25 administration fee. Any travel and accommodation costs will not be reimbursed.
- Some exceptions to any of the above conditions may apply.
Required professional experience: The y4c teacher training programs are recommended for certified experienced yoga teachers at the 200 hour level or higher from any lineage.
- Prior teaching experience of at least one year is strongly recommended, but not required.
- Individuals with professional backgrounds in the medical and therapeutic fields, including physical therapists and oncology nurses who also have extensive yoga experience may be considered for the program. Such applicants will be required to describe professional credibility and experiential knowledge in yoga and basic human anatomy.
- Any inquiries regarding eligibility should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to payment and course registration.
Certification: Participants who have successfully completed the training program will be granted y4c certification and will be provided the opportunity to be listed as a trained teacher on the y4c trained teachers directory page.
y4c and the Yoga Alliance: The y4c Intensive and Online+Weekend Teacher Training programs provide Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) with post-certificate continuing education credits. Upon completion of the program, yoga teachers may submit the total amount of program hours as post-certificate continuing education credits. For details on the Yoga Alliance continuing education requirements and guidelines, visit www.yogaalliance.org. These CEU credits are applicable to most +300 to 500 advanced teacher trainings.
Copyright: The brands, names, logos, trade names, trademarks, service marks and other distinctive identifications (collectively “Marks”) in the y4c Teacher Training Manual, including, without limitation, “Yoga 4 Cancer” and “y4c” are the trademarks and intellectual property of and proprietary to Yoga 4 Cancer, LLC. Certified teachers and participants of the program do not reserve any right to use any of these Marks or any marks confusingly similar thereto for any purpose without the expressed prior written consent of Yoga 4 Cancer, LLC. Such consent shall be in the sole and absolute discretion of Yoga 4 Cancer, LLC. Guidance on pre-approved usage of marks shall be provided to successful graduates of the program. Additional uses must be approved in writing by Yoga 4 Cancer by emailing email@example.com .
Participants of the program understand and have agreed that all y4c Teacher Training materials, including but not limited to the manual, exercises and online content, are under copyright protection and cannot be reproduced in any form except by prior permission from Yoga 4 Cancer, LLC. Failure to comply may result in legal action. All requests must be sent with full details to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Medical Disclaimer: The y4c Teacher Training Programs contain text, graphics, images, and other content (collectively “Content”), which are for informational purposes only. Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. A qualified health care professional should be consulted for medical advice and answers to personal health questions. This y4c Teacher Training Program does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.