Please enjoy the replay of a Yoga Alliance workshop with Tari Prinster to explore the ‘Oncology Yoga: How to Create a Safe and Effective Practice’ as recorded on Tuesday, January 12th. This is a FREE lecture and moderated by Kim Weeks.
Description: The specific physical and emotional needs and risks for cancer patients and survivors may differ from what one would assume. Additionally, the proven benefits of yoga will likely surprise you. With curiosity and training, Oncology yoga is adaptable into every lineage. Learn appropriate and inappropriate poses balanced with proper precautions. This knowledge is the foundation of compassion and credibility.
- Presentation: yoga4cancer Workshop_Jan 2021_FINAL
- Download the Yoga Interventions for Cancer Patients and Survivors research white paper.
- Learn about Tari’s oncology yoga4cancer Certificate Program
- Review the Survivorship and Movement Guidelines Overview.
- Take a Oncology Yoga class with Tari
CE Credits available through Yoga Alliance. Please follow up directly with YA to obtain credit or ask any questions.