In 2021, our renown Certificate Program is evolving….
After 15 years, our program will be 55 hours to include the latest research, additional training content and more resources. This enhanced program will ensure all graduates are best prepared to support cancer patients and survivors in their community. The yoga4cancer Certification Program is delivered 100% online & distance learning through carefully constructed via videos, assignments, webinars, homework, practices, quizzes, discussions, mentor support and more. The program format is designed for busy yoga and healthcare professionals who want to gain certification to safely and effectively support cancer survivors in their community.
We are currently finalizing all details of the 2021 program but below serves as a sneak peak! Registration will open in January 2021.
- 55 hour program delivered through videos, readings, activities, quizzes, webinars, practices, assignments, forum and practicum supervised via a mentor. Review curriculum below.
- ‘Go at your own pace’ – The pace of study is fully dependent on your preferences and availability. We recommend a schedule of 3-5 hours per week but individuals can do more or less. Please note there are specific timelines for certain webinars and the practicum assignment.
- Webinars and Meet Ups – Ongoing webinars and casual Meet Ups will either focused on specific topics or provide opportunities to connect and ask questions. All webinars are recorded and are available to participants.
- yoga4cancer Manual provides the latest research on yoga & cancer, guidance on poses, teaching tools and much more. Additional required reading: Tari’s Yoga for Cancer book.
- Mentorship – Ongoing support by Tari, y4c Team and mentors.
- Certification: All graduates are able to apply for CEU credits, will be awarded a y4c certificate and be offered to be listed on the y4c Trained Teacher directory.
- The technical requirements are a computer with high speed internet and an ability to record and upload a video to a cloud-based provider (e.g. YouTube, Vimeo, etc)
2021 Tuition: $1,099.
Registration will open January 2021. Learn about financial aid options and recommendations.
Learn more about yoga4cancer Certificate Programs.