Please join Tari Prinster, founder of yoga4cancer, in a 3 hour workshop for only $87 in the comfort of your own home. This workshop includes:
- Two 60 minute lectures with Tari Prinster
- One 30 minute yoga practice video
- Recordings & Transcripts of all sessions!
- 3 CEU credit for Yoga Alliance members
What You Will Learn
- Ways to Deal with Cancer: The role of treatments, the immune system, and yoga
- Common issues experienced after cancer treatment and the role of yoga in healing
- Teaching or Practicing Yoga for Cancer – Why gentle is not enough
- How to maximize natural detoxification as part of your practice
- The five basic principles of teaching or practicing yoga for cancer
- How to motivate and engage when people don’t feel like moving
- For Cancer Survivors: Addressing common side effects with the science of yoga
What People Say About the Course
“Hi Tari, I just wanted to say a great big thank you for your course on Yoga U Online. I have been teaching Satyananda Yoga at our Cancer Society here in Auckland, New Zealand,for the past 2 years and although I have great faith the practice of yoga for cancer survivors and for those who have not survived; your lecture gave me a whole new level of insight and understanding. I also realized that although the Cancer Society are progressive enough to offer yoga as part of their service, they don’t actually have a full understanding of the benefits. So watch out – I’m on a mission now to educate them!! With much love and gratitude.” ~ Grateful in Auckland
“Regarding benefits and why yoga? When I tell friends that I’ve practiced yoga for 14 years, from many many different yoga philosophies — I always share the one common thing that cuts across all from Iyengar to Kripalu and everything in between. No matter what type of yoga: I’ve always felt better. So when I was going through the first year of my cancer journey, I remembered that and continued practicing. Every day. Through surgery, radiation, a year of chemo, and since then – chemobrain that left me akin to having a stroke or alzheimer’s. But I kept doing yoga. 4 years later, I’ve changed my life – transforming from a stressed out high tech exec to a yoga teacher. Everyone benefits from yoga. Everyone. People in the cancer journey just have a greater sense if urgency. Thank you Tari. This is just what I need now in my continuing adventure! ~ Anonymous
This Premium Course Also Includes These Bonuses!
- Yoga Practice Video: This course also includes a yoga practice with Tari for people with cancer or cancer survivors.
- Recordings of Both Sessions: Yours to keep. It’s generally acknowledged that many people only retain 10-20 percent of what they learn in a workshop. You will get the recordings of both sessions, enabling you to go back and listen to the workshop as many times as you like.
- Transcripts of Both Sessions: Ever wanted to refer to a certain part of a course? Even the best note takers miss a point every so often. With the transcripts of the sessions, you can go back and refer to particularly important passages or clarify sections you were in doubt about.
- YogaAlliance CEU credits: If you are registered with YA, you can get 3 CEU credits for this workshop towards your ongoing continuing education requirements. Learn more here.