yoga4cancer is an evidence informed Oncology Yoga method tailored to address the specific physical and emotional needs left by the cancer and cancer treatments. It is an active practice that matches breath and movement to mitigate the short and long term side effects that cancer patients and survivors face like bone loss, lymphedema, scar tissue, constipation, neuropathy, fatigue, anxiety and more. Taught by certified Oncology Yoga professionals.
- Free – Thanks to the generous support of our donors. To contribute today, please donate.
- Classes are capped at 20 people so advanced registration is required.
- New participants are required to show up 10 minutes before their first session.
- All participants are encouraged to review the Guidance for a Safe and Effective at Home Yoga
- All participants and teachers will be visible. Please come prepared to share camera.
Please note our classes on Tuesday starting February 2nd will be using new technology with the new website.
The goal is to streamline registration and participation. More details to come…
yoga4cancer Community Class is a FREE class sponsored by the yoga4cancer Foundation (501c3 nonprofit). The livelihood of this class depends on donations from participants, friends, sponsors and grants. Please give today and we can help more survivors.