To launch our 2016 Teacher Training schedule, we want to give you a chance to recieve FREE training with yoga4cancer in 2016. The offer is open to everyone – existing or new yoga teacher trainers. Additionally, you can be proud about helping us offer this specialized training to more locations across the world. Together, we can help more cancer survivors.
What is the promotion exactly?
We need your help identifying partner studios & facilities for 2016 & 2017. So introduce a studio partner for our 2016 or 2017 teacher training schedule by October 15th and you could get a training for FREE (up to $995 value).
If you have recently participated in the training, you are welcome to ‘gift’ the training to another person or choose to gain access to the Online Training for 6 months. Please note Kripalu training is excluded from this offer.
Promotion Terms & Conditions:
- Award of the free training will only be granted based on the following conditions:
- The studio or facility must not be a location we are currently working with to schedule a training.
- The training & studio must be booked and achieve the minimum levels of registrants (e.g. 10 people).
- The participant must introduce the studio via the online application before October 15, 2015.
- The award is transferrable but no cash equivalent. No travel or other costs will be compensated. The participant can choose their award once the studio agreement has been finalized.
- y4c reserves all rights to make the final decisions on studio partners, timing, location and commercial agreements.
Details about hosting a y4c training:
For 2016 & 2017, we are only looking to host the Online+Weekend Training program – due to the success in 2015. Below provides you with a rough outline of what is involved but please feel free to consult the Online+Weekend Training program page for more information.
Benefits of hosting a yoga4cancer training:
- Opportunity to provide specialized cancer training to compassionate yoga teachers and medical professionals in your area
- Revenue for 18 hours of studio time. Both rental fees and share of attributable profit is available.
- Free admission upon achieving minimum registration requirements (a $995 value).
- Get your studio listed on y4c website as a host studio.
- Extend your studio’s class schedule & offering by including a specialized yoga4cancer class
- Be part of a growing community of compassionate and educated teachers
- Get marketing materials and support from y4c to distribute & drive attendance
What is required?
- Total of 18 weekend hours of studio time from Friday – Sunday. Suggested: Friday from 4-8 pm, Sat from 8:30-6pm and Sun from 8:30 – 5pm. Some exceptions and changes can be made upon agreement.)
- Location: Large US cities and/or convenient location to transportation. Smaller locations will only be considered if there is proof of a sizable volume of attendants (e.g. through an existing teacher training program).
- Large room to accommodate 25 people or more with props (eg. 45 sq. ft per person = 1,125 sf minimum). Same room for both days preferred with hardwood floors.
- Bountiful yoga props: Blocks, bolsters, blankets, mats and straps.
- Recommended: Existing yoga teacher training program or therapy program is recommended to provide an easy base for attendance.
- Marketing support: Email, website, newsletters, posters and other targeted activity. y4c will provide assets and templates to use.
About yoga4cancer Teacher Training: For full information about the program including sample videos, visit click here.
Please fill out the below form by October 15th. We will get back to you with any questions or thoughts.