The Retreat Project, the non-profit partner of yoga4cancer, mission is to improve the lives of low income and under-served cancer survivors through specialized yoga classes, scholarships and tools. Today, we help hundreds of survivors build strength, hope and community, tomorrow we will help millions.
- yoga4cancer Community Classes
- Kelly Considine Scholarship
- Lululemon Scholarships
- Tutu Project Class Grant
- Research and tools
Your donation will pay for the following:
- $20 – one yoga class by a trained teacher
- $100 – one month of yoga classes for a survivor
- $100 provides a yoga mat, bolster and yoga blankets for some one’s first yoga retreat
- $1,500 is a scholarship for one woman to a 3 day yoga cancer retreat
- $10,000 is sponsorship for 10 women on their path to recovery
- In kind donations are always welcome.
- Corporate Sponsorship and Foundation options available.
All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.