FOR CRYSTAL ONLY
We are thrilled to be launching the Online+Weekend Program with Chicago, IL in
- Online Program Commences: July 25th
- Weekend Intensive: Sept 23-25th
- Scholarships Available. Closed
Register before June 9th and get $100 OFF!
About yoga4cancer TEACHER TRAINING
About yoga4cancer Online + Weekend Program
New and Improved in 2016! In 2015, yoga4cancer launched the first ever Online+Weekend Teacher Training program. This hybrid program utilized technology and self-study whilst retaining the hands-on supervised training that Tari and her team have used over the past decade to train over 1,500 yoga teachers and other compassionate professionals. We are pleased and very proud that 122 individuals participated in our advanced, specialized training programs in 2015 alone. And the feedback on the program was amazing with over 98% satisfaction. Read more here.
We took all the helpful feedback and made the program even better! In 2016, the programs will have 40% more poses & vinyasa, additional week of online training, more webinars and improved tools on adapting all styles of yoga. The ultimate aim to best prepare our trained teachers to work with the cancer community. So thank you to all for their support.
- 45 hr training over approx. 8 week period concluding in a Weekend Intensive. (Note: The course can be done more quickly for those that have more time.)
- ‘Do it at your own pace’ online study: 4-5 hours of online learning per week including video, reading, quizzes, webinars, assignments and more.
- Webinars throughout training to support learning & create community.
- Receive a 150 page digital manual including content, research and advice. Printing costs not included. Additional recommended reading: Tari’s Yoga for Cancer book.
- Support from Tari and other y4c trained teachers
- Technical requirements: Computer with high speed internet is required.
- Certification: All graduates will be awarded a y4c certificate and are able to apply for CEU credits. Also graduates will be offered the chance to be listed on the y4c trained teacher register.
- Location: Cancer Wellness Center, Northbrook, IL
- Online training begins July 25th
- Weekend Schedule: September 23-25
- Friday 12-6 pm
- Saturday 9-6 pm
- Sunday 9-2 pm
- Includes breaks.
- Registration: $995
- Early Bird Discount through June 9th – $895
- For full terms and conditions, please click here.
- Scholarships available. Application deadline by May 25th.
Click to see full scale.
Who should take this training?
We recommend y4c trainings for certified experienced yoga teacher at the 200 hour level from any lineage. We do recommend that participants have been teaching for more than 1 year to get the most out of the program.
Additionally, we have accepted physical therapist, oncology nurses and other similar professional backgrounds with yoga experience. These need to be approved prior to the training.
All participants that successfully complete the training will be provide y4c certification and be provided the opportunity to be listed on the y4c trained teachers website. Yoga Alliance CEU credits are awarded based on length of any of the training. These credits are applicable to most +300 to 500 advanced teacher trainings. And we are actively applying for other CEU certification (e.g. Physical Therapists & Social Workers).
Past students love the training!
Surveys over the past years have shown:
- 98% satisfaction reported from past students.
- 99.1% of students would recommend training to a friend or colleague
- Significant improvement in comprehension of key concepts (science of yoga, cancer & its treatment, appropriate poses, the immune system & yoga, etc)
- For selection of testimonials, please click here.
Online+Weekend Program Registration:
FOR CRYSTAL ONLY
Register below, log in and select your course!