Marketing is an essential tool to growing your business. And as our business is about helping cancer survivors everywhere, there is no reason to do as much marketing as possible.
Also as we are now a growing collective voice, the more we work together the strong we are and the more people we will help live longer, healthier and happier lives.
Below are some marketing assets to get you started:
1) y4c Certification:
Once you have completed the 45hour program, you are certified and would have received your certificate. This certificate can be used to apply for CEU credits through Yoga Alliance and other continuing education programs. Apply for your Yoga Alliance credits.
Additionally, you can refer to yourself as:
- ‘yoga4cancer’ trained
- ‘yoga4cancer trained with Tari Prinster’
- Or use it with your name and RYT post-script. eg Tari Prinster, eRYT, y4c
This exclusive logo has been developed for our trained teachers that have completed our +40hr training. The logo can be used on websites, marketing materials, business cards etc. It provides the reassurance to others that you have received our training.
Advice to download: Click click on the logo and a new page with a larger logo will appear. Then right click on your mouse and select ‘Save Image As’. Then upload and utilize in any of your marketing materials.
Please note we own all rights to this logo and reserve the right to ask that anyone to cease use of it. We would only do this if someone is deceptively using and potentially hurting our brand and business.
3) Marketing Poster
We have developed a standard poster for you to use to drive awareness and registration to your yoga4cancer class. As we know not everyone has graphic design resources, we wanted to provide something that was easy to use. Or provide others with the basics to do even better.
Please download the following:
- SAMPLE – This poster provides a suggestion on the rough lay out for your poster and the types of things that you should include about your yoga4cancer class.
- BLANK Poster – This is designed blank so that you can fill in the details of your specific class or service. This can be done in two ways.
- By computer or graphic design program. Most computers today have some basic version of a pdf reader that provides simple ways to edit a pdf. These can be ‘Preview’, Adobe, or various other new tools. If you are new to this, please do some research based on your specific operating system and computer. This is an excellent tool for all your marketing needs. Once you have figured out the system, use the Sample to insert your details.
- By hand: For some, the above and computers is daunting so simply writing in the details as per the Sample above is a good option.
Once you have your poster, you are welcome to send to use for input and / or share on the Facebook group for feedback as well. Then print and distribute far and wide.
Distribution suggests: Yoga studios; cancer centers & hospitals; health food stores (e.g. Wholefoods); yoga clothing stores – Athleta or lululemon (a great way to see if sponsorship opportunities); community centers; senior centers; alternative health stores… and don’t forget to circulate via email and Social Media!!!
Please be aware that you have been given permission to use the Marketing Tools as provided in the above link. yoga4cancer reserves the right to deny the use of these materials if they become used in a deceptive manner or in any way that does not abide by the mission and methodology of the brand.
y4c Trained Teachers Forum on Facebook – This closed group is your forum to connect with other teachers from around the world and to connect with us. We share opportunities (grants, classes, trainings etc) and we hope that you share your news, opportunities or questions amongst your fellow y4c trained teachers. The ultimate aim is to provide the best support we can to the cancer community everywhere. So we do request that you focus on topics on this relating to yoga for cancer care. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be sure to answer the questions about where your training was conducted. This enables us to easily track who are legitimate teachers (e.g. we are getting loads of requests.) Join us today!
Please remember the Ownership and Proprietary Rights Agreement: The brands, names, logos, trade names, trademarks, service marks and other distinctive identifications (collectively “Marks”) in the y4c Teacher Training Manual, including, without limitation, “Yoga 4 Cancer” and “y4c” are the trademarks and intellectual property of and proprietary to Yoga 4 Cancer, LLC. No part of the y4c Teacher Training Manual or Training Program may be reproduced in any form except by prior permission from Yoga 4 Cancer, LLC. All requests must be sent with full details to firstname.lastname@example.org.