yoga4cancer (y4c) is thrilled to announce a grant from Lululemon Foundation to provide scholarships for Medical Professionals to attend yoga4cancer teacher training programs. Both Lululemon and yoga4cancer believe there is a need to better integrate active yoga into the everyday care of all cancer patients during treatment and cancer survivors in recovery. These scholarships will make that possible.
We are offering 16 partial scholarships to attend a 2017 Online + Weekend training. This 45 hour specialized training is conducted over 8-week via online & distance learning, culminating with a weekend in-person intensive. The yoga4cancer yoga teacher training is 45 hour CEU credits including the essential research, practicum experience and support to best apply yoga principles to those touched by cancer.
Learn more about yoga4cancer Online+Weekend Training here.
- New York City, NY – starts August 7th with Weekend Intensive Oct 6-8th.
- Virginia Beach, VA – starts August 21st with Weekend Intensive Oct 20-22nd.
- Waterbury, Vermont – starts August 28th with Weekend Intensive Oct 27-29th.
Who should apply:
- Applicants must be currently working in the medical and/or social service or other service professions. This broad range of roles can be from practitioner (MD, nurse, therapist, etc.) to administrator.
- Applicants must have a strong personal yoga practice or professional yoga training. Applicants with 200HR Yoga Teacher Training is not required.
- Applicants must have a clear plan to identify how they would wish to utilize the training knowledge in their professions and make a difference!
- Applicants must be able to attend a Training and pay for fees not covered by a scholarship (from $495 to $295). And any travel costs.
Applications are still open for our Vermont Program!
Deadline is July 19, 2017