We are looking for strategic partners to host the Weekend section of our certificate Online+Weekend Program. These strategic partners must also committed to 1) offering an ongoing yoga4cancer class post training and 2) interested and able to provide a training at least once per year. The reasons of these requirements is to achieve our goal of increasing awareness and access to both the training and the program.
Benefits to hosting:
- Improve the support of the cancer survivors that are today coming to your classes and studio.
- Engage new audiences to grow your student base by offering a specialized yoga4cancer class.
- Advance the skills of your teachers and provide new teaching opportunities.
- Create new partnerships with healthcare and medical professionals and organizations in your community.
- Rental Revenue. Please note we only consider revenue splits with significant justification of existing teacher training contact base or a more strategic partnership opportunity.
- Extend your network and visibility through yoga4cancer board marketing.
- Be part of a growing community of compassionate and educated teachers.
Hours: Up to 16 weekend hours from Friday to Sunday.
- Suggested: Friday from 2-6 pm, Sat from 9-4pm and Sun from 9 – 2pm.
Location: We consider two type of locations:
- Large and/or convenient locations close to major transportation is required. Note: more than 50% of our students fly in for trainings.
- Destination Locations – Less convenient locations are considered if host studios can provide examples of successful trainings and desirable location.
- Smaller cities or towns are not possible.
Large room to accommodate 25 people or more with props (eg. 45 sq. ft per person = 1,125 sf minimum). Same room for both days preferred with hardwood floors.
- Please note we do not consider locations that can accommodate less than 18-20 people because our minimums are 15 participants and that is the minimum to make a training cost effective and / or acceptable.
Bountiful yoga props: The following yoga props are necessary for every participant: 1 Mat; 2-4 Rectangular Blocks;1 Bolster; 2 Blankets; and 1 Strap.
Existing yoga teacher training program or yoga therapy program is required or highly recommended to provide an easy base for marketing and attendance.
Marketing support: Email, website, newsletters, posters and other targeted activity. y4c will provide assets and templates for you to use.
Commitment to offer an ongoing yoga4cancer class post training.