What are the benefits?
- Opportunity to provide specialized cancer training to compassionate yoga teachers and medical professionals in your area.
- Rental Revenue. Please note we no longer consider revenue splits unless with significant justification of contact base and interested parties.
- Get your studio listed on y4c website as a host studio.
- Extend your studio’s class schedule & offering by including a specialized yoga4cancer class.
- Be part of a growing community of compassionate and educated teachers.
What is required?
- Hours: Up to 18 weekend hours from Friday – Sunday. Suggested: Friday from 4-8 pm, Sat from 8:30-6pm and Sun from 8:30 – 5pm. Some exceptions and changes can be made upon agreement.)
- Location: We consider two of the type of locations
- Large cities and/or convenient location to transportation is required. Large airports must be within 30 mins of location. NOTE: More than 50% of our students fly in for trainings.
- Destination Trainings – More rural, less convenient locations are considered if host studios can provide examples of
- Large room to accommodate 25 people or more with props (eg. 45 sq. ft per person = 1,125 sf minimum). Same room for both days preferred with hardwood floors.
- Bountiful yoga props: Blocks, bolsters, blankets, matts and straps. The following yoga props are necessary for every participant: 1 Mat; 2 Rectangular Blocks;1 Bolster; 2 Blankets; and 1 Strap.
- Existing yoga teacher training program or therapy program is required or highly recommended to provide an easy base for marketing and attendance.
- Marketing support: Email, website, newsletters, posters and other targeted activity. y4c will provide assets and templates for you to use.
** We are currently taking applications for 2018 and 2019 host studios.**
About yoga4cancer Teacher Training: For full information about the program including sample videos, visit click here.
If you are interested, please fill out the below form. *Required fields.