Sep 14 - 5:45PM
yoga4cancer is an evidence informed Oncology Yoga method tailored to address the specific physical and emotional needs left by the cancer and cancer treatments. It is an active practice that matches breath and movement to mitigate the short and long term side effects that cancer patients and survivors face like bone loss, lymphedema, scar tissue, constipation, neuropathy, fatigue, anxiety and more. Taught by certified Oncology Yoga professionals.
About yoga4cancer Community Classes
- Classes start promptly at 5:45 pm (EDT or EST)
- Classes are capped at 20 people, registration is required.
- New participants are required to show up 10 minutes before their first session.
- All participants and teachers will be visible. Cameras are required in order to ensure a safe and effective practice.
- All participants are requested to review the Guidance for a Safe and Effective at Home Yoga prior to first session.
- After class the teacher will host a 10-minute discussion session to answer questions and encourage community.
- This is a FREE class thanks to the fundraising efforts by the yoga4cancer Foundation. Please donate.
UPDATE: In August 2021, we will be suspending our live class. We encourage our community to take On Demand classes to achieve their 150 Minutes of active yoga per week. Classes will restart on Sept 14th.
Taught by yoga4cancer Senior Teachers:
- Teri Richardson
- Clare Patterson
We rely on you to offer the FREE classes!
This FREE classes are only provided due to the generous support of our community and foundations. We rely on financial support. Please consider donating or hosting a fundraiser. All funds are tax deductible and fund classes, resources and support. We are committed to removing the cost of participation from our community.