Taking the 55 hour Certification Program in Oncology Yoga is a commitment both in time and resources. To help our prospective professionals, we have created a short sample program to share details of our approach to teaching Oncology Yoga and the mechanics of the program itself.
The goal of this sample program is to provide an overview of the yoga4cancer teaching style, elements of the methodology and examples of the online learning system. We hope to provide motivation for the work of oncology yoga and inspire a greater understanding of why training is necessary. It will also demonstrate why many healthcare institutions are making oncology yoga training a pre-requisite for work with cancer patients and survivors.
- A collection of topics from various modules within the 55 hour Certificate Program
- SAMPLE of the new Manual - see 'Materials above'
- An overview of our teaching style
- Examples of various learning activities
- Review of post certification resources