This yoga retreat is your prescription to reclaim life and create a wellness plan for long-term health. Whether your cancer diagnosis is recent or years past, whether you are new to yoga, or returning to your practice post-treatment, explore the fact-based yoga4cancer (y4c) methodology developed by Tari Prinster.
- Date: June 30 to July 2nd
- Where: Kripalu, Stockbridge, MA
- Who: For cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers.
- What: Weekend Retreat with 4 yoga sessions with Tari to rebuild and focus your wellness plan.
- Tuition: $285.00 and room and board options start at $198.00
- Reserve your spot now. Book here.
Yoga is the perfect companion to smooth the way and guide cancer patients and survivors through their new reality. Research has shown that yoga helps strengthen the immune system and soften the worst effects of illness and treatments. It helps regulate body functions like digestion, posture, movement, sleep, and breathing, and some people claim it enhances memory and tranquility.
Replenish and rebound as you practice meditation, pranayama, and asana appropriate for all levels of yoga experience.
To join Tari, reserve your spot through Kripalu. Book here.