About the Book
Research, Advice, Poses, Support and Inspiration
In the 5-Star reviewed Yoga for Cancer: A Guide to Managing Side Effects, Boosting Immunity, and Improving Recovery for Cancer Survivors , Tari Prinster shares her personal and professional experience in using yoga to manage the challenges of cancer and its treatment.
- Learn 53 carefully selected yoga poses and 20 sequences in easy-to-follow illustrated guide
- Create a safe, home yoga practice
- Adaptable for all levels of ability and addressing all cancer types
- Based on latest science and research on both yoga and cancer
- Share in real life stories
- Available in English, Spanish and Japanese.