All participants that successfully complete a 45 hour yoga4cancer Certificate program will be provided a yoga4cancer Certificate.
More and more healthcare and medical institutions are requiring oncology yoga certification to work with their patients. With the largest network and actively working in countless hospitals, a yoga4cancer Certification will provide the credibility and the best in class training.
International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT)
The yoga4cancer Online Certificate Program have been approved by International Association of Yoga Therapists for Continuing Education.
Participants that successfully complete these programs can apply for Continuing Education Credits (CEUS) of 25 hours towards their IAYT credentials and CEU credits.
Learn more here.
All yoga4cancer Certificate Programs and some workshop provide Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) with post-certificate continuing education credits. Upon completion the program, yoga teachers may submit a request with their certificate to get the appropriate number of CEU credits.
Please note that anyone applying for CEU credits with Yoga Alliance must be registered before the training program to get CEU credits through them. This is requirement established by Yoga Alliance. For details on the YA continuing education requirements and guidelines, please refer to the Yoga Alliance resources.
How to apply your yoga4cancer 45 hour Teacher Training to your Yoga Alliance Registry for Continuing Education credit:
- Log into yogaalliance.org with you
r username and password. Then, go to your “Teacher Dashboard.”
- From the menu on the lefthand side of the screen, select “My Training Hours”.
- Scroll down the page to find “Add Training Hours”.
- Select “My course or training was in person with a YACEP”.
- Within “Step 1. Find your YACEP”, enter the course dates for your program (which appear on your certificate) Then, enter Tari’s name (Tari Prinster). Click “Search”.
- When “Tari Prinster (yoga4cancer)” appears, click “select”.
- Select your training course from the options.
- Upload your course certificate
- Select “Send Request”. A request will then be sent to the y4c Team for review and approval of your completion of the course.