All participants that successfully complete the training will be provide yoga4cancer certification and be provided the opportunity to be listed on the y4c trained teachers website. This will enable growing number of cancer survivors who are looking for trained teachers to easily find one close to their desired location!
The y4c Intensive and Online+Weekend Teacher Training programs provide Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) with post-certificate continuing education credits. Upon completion the program, yoga teachers may submit 45 hours of post-certificate continuing education. For details on the Yoga Alliance continuing education requirements and guidelines, click here. *Please note that anyone applying for CEU credits with Yoga Alliance must be registered before the training program to get CEU credits through them. These CEU credits are applicable to most +300 to 500 advanced teacher trainings.
- Log into yogaalliance.org with you
r username and password. Then, go to your “Teacher Dashboard.”
- From the menu on the lefthand side of the screen, select “My Training Hours”.
- Scroll down the page to find “Add Training Hours”.
- Select “My course or training was in person with a YACEP”.
- Within “Step 1. Find your YACEP”, enter the course dates for your program (which appear on your certificate) Then, enter Tari’s name (Tari Prinster). Click “Search”.
- When “Tari Prinster (yoga4cancer)” appears, click “select”.
- Select your training course from the options.
- Upload your course certificate
- Select “Send Request”. A request will then be sent to the y4c Team for review and approval of your completion of the course.