All participants that successfully complete the 45 hour yoga4cancer Certificate program will be provide yoga4cancer Certificate. Also, they will be provided the opportunity to be listed on the y4c trained teachers directory and will have access to Exclusive Resources, webinars, marketing support, grants and teaching opportunities. Our community of 2,300 trained teachers are our most valuable asset and we are working hard to support our trained teachers community.
IAYT – The yoga4cancer Online+Weekend and Intensive Certificate Programs have been approved by International Association of Yoga Therapists. (NOTE: The Online Only is not approved due to the 100% distance learning format.) Participants that successfully complete these programs can apply for CEU 23-38 hours credits towards their IAYT credentials. Learn more here.
Yoga Alliance CEU – The y4c Intensive and Online+Weekend Teacher Training programs provide Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) with post-certificate continuing education credits. Upon completion the program, yoga teachers may submit 45 hours of post-certificate continuing education. For details on the Yoga Alliance continuing education requirements and guidelines, click here. *Please note that anyone applying for CEU credits with Yoga Alliance must be registered before the training program to get CEU credits through them. These CEU credits are applicable to most +300 to 500 advanced teacher trainings.
How to apply your yoga4cancer 45 hour Teacher Training to your Yoga Alliance Registry for Continuing Education credit:
- Log into yogaalliance.org with you
r username and password. Then, go to your “Teacher Dashboard.”
- From the menu on the lefthand side of the screen, select “My Training Hours”.
- Scroll down the page to find “Add Training Hours”.
- Select “My course or training was in person with a YACEP”.
- Within “Step 1. Find your YACEP”, enter the course dates for your program (which appear on your certificate) Then, enter Tari’s name (Tari Prinster). Click “Search”.
- When “Tari Prinster (yoga4cancer)” appears, click “select”.
- Select your training course from the options.
- Upload your course certificate
- Select “Send Request”. A request will then be sent to the y4c Team for review and approval of your completion of the course.