The HOLIDAYS are here!
We wanted to get the NYC based y4c community – students, teachers, volunteers, friends & supports – together for the holiday season.
Nothing fancy or too planned but a time & a place to get our wonderful community together and spread some holiday cheer!
NEW – Holiday yoga session on Tues 11 Dec from 3:45-5:15 pm!
- We want to invite student, teachers and friends to our class on Tuesday, December 11 from 3:45-5:15 pm at Virayoga.
- Tari will lead the class and it will be a wonderful blend of y4c methodology and some fun, vinyasa flow.
- Cost of the class will be $5 and all proceeds will go to the Retreat Project.
- The studio will hold around 30 people so come early to secure your spot!
After the class, we will head to the holiday cheer drinks.
y4c Holiday Cheer Drinks!
- When: December 11th 2012 at 6-9 pm
- Where: Puck Fair Bar, NYC. Mezzanie Level.
- Who: y4c & the Retreat Project students, teachers, volunteers & friends.
With apologies.. although we would have liked to sponsor the event (e.g. pay for the drinks), we are unable to but did want to organize a time to bring the community together with cheer.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Tari & the y4c team.