Today y4c offers regularly scheduled classes in the following locations. We are actively adding locations & times, so please be sure to check back frequently and / or send us a email at email@example.com
- New York City – 7 Classes at 4 Studios for the convenience & support of our community.
- NEW - Brooklyn offered by y4c trained teacher, Jennifer Brillant
- New Jersey & Rockland County offered by y4c trained teacher Kitty Blincoe
- More locations coming soon! In the meantime, please please see our list of trained instructors.
y4c Class Description
Whether you are a cancer patient, survivor, newly diagnosed, in treatment, gathering strength or thriving, yoga can further your recovery and help you feel whole again. You may even find new confidence you have never known.
But not all yoga classes are right for cancer patients and survivors. And for some, taking a yoga class can be intimidating because of the unique physical and emotional needs that cancer & its treatments bring.
y4c offers classes & privates tailored to address the specific needs of cancer patients and survivors. These classes are not one-size-fits-all, nor simply a gentle yoga class. All y4c classes:
- build strength & flexibility in safe ways
- stimulate your immune system & build bone density
- detox the body and cultivate a sense of well-being
- create hope & community
- empower all to take control & enhance their lives
- taught by a trained y4c teacher
To read a recent review of our NYC classes by YogaCity, please click here.