There are several ways to help support your class tuition so you’re able to attend as regularly as possible without added financial strain.
- Pick up referral cards at your next class and write your name on the back
- Give the cards to friends, people you meet in waiting rooms – anyone who would benefit from a y4c class who has never been. (The referred person must be a new to y4c and not attended a class previously.)
- The card will provide your friend with a FREE y4c class for their first time. When they attend class and turn in their card, you will receive an $8 credit on your y4c account to be used towards class packs or privates.
- Enjoy the brilliant cycle of Karma and know that you’ve done a great thing in growing the y4c community.
Help your community help you!
GoFundMe is a do-it-yourself online fundraising service that has helped thousands of people raise millions of dollars in online donations for the fundraising ideas that matter to them most. GoFundMe allows regular people to accomplish extraordinary things with easy-to-use personal donation websites. From exciting life events like weddings & graduations to challenging circumstances like accidents & illnesses, the GoFundMe fundraising software remains one of the best ways to raise money online.
GoFundMe pages are able to accept donations immediately. You can use this page to get your family, friends, colleagues & community to provide support for your yoga & wellbeing needs. Its a great way to get our ‘team’ involved!
How to Create a Page:
- Go to www.gofundme.com
- Click “Try It Free”
- You can choose to sign up or use facebook to set up your page
- If you choose to use facebook, your basic facebook info will be displayed to donors, but your Profile will stay private. This feature also allows you to access your facebook photos etc.
- Once you create an account, you will be asked to customize your page by setting a goal amount, setting a page title and color, you will also be asked to upload a photo or video
- Once you have created your page, you can start sharing your page with family and friends. GoFundMe has a built in feature for facebook, email, and twitter
- Donations are received in real time and you can sign in and track your results.
In order to prevent misuse, requirements for a GoFundMe page to appear in the Search Directory are:
- A valid Facebook account to connect your GoFundMe page to
- Must include a photo or video
- Must have raised at least $100
To ensure a page is eligible to be listed in the Directory, you must:
- Sign In
- Click the Edit tab
- Select the Settings item in the menu
- Locate the “Show in Search” row and click Yes
- Click Save button
Once you have raised the funding for any y4c services, use this funding to make that purchase.
If you need help, we are happy to help at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please note the gofundme process is NEW to us as well and we are not partners nor have any control over their services. But together we can try to find options!
NOTE: GoFundMe’s Terms and Conditions mean that a 5% fee will be automatically deducted from each donation.